“The firm is terrific – I get fantastic guidance and assistance.”
“They always make sure everything is fine for me as the client – they do excellent work.”
– Chambers USA 2016
Bayard Business Restructuring and Insolvency attorneys:
- have a long history of providing services in bankruptcy cases to troubled private and public companies, trustees, lenders, boards of directors, purchasers and official committees of unsecured creditors, equity holders and retirees.
- have participated as lead, local or conflicts counsel in many significant bankruptcy cases in the Delaware Bankruptcy Court and across the country天津体育彩票网 over the last three decades.
- are very experienced in state court insolvency proceedings, including assignments for the benefit of creditors, dissolution proceedings, receiverships and insurance company rehabilitations/liquidations.
- are familiar with and appear regularly in the State of Delaware Chancery Court.
- are adept at out-of-court restructurings and dispositions of distressed assets.
- represent clients across a broad spectrum of business sectors, including energy and utilities; financial services and banking; chemical; manufacturing; insurance; automotive; airline; transportation; professional services; communications; tourism; municipal; retail; construction; packaging; technology; electronics; healthcare; media; fast food; and real estate.
- routinely present and write on matters concerning all areas of business restructuring and insolvency.